Saturday, August 27, 2011

Lotus Flower Lights


Missi Missi

Pomegranate
Rovan

Rovan
Rovan
I first caught sight of these lotus flower lamp shades at Rovan at the Melbourne Gift Fair a couple of years ago.  They are a product that I keep finding myself getting drawn back to.  This year, I also saw a few of the hanging chandeliers like the one you can find at Pomegranate in South Melbourne.  This chandelier has a more sophisticated look whilst still incorporating the whimsical nature of the lotus flower.  If you are looking to inject some femininity into your interior scheme and create interest, lotus flower lights might just be the thing you are looking for.  The hanging lotus light from Missi Missi could be perfect for a little girls' room.  I like that it is still subtle, being white, yet creates interest with shape and form.

No comments:

Post a Comment