Monday, December 19, 2011

Celebrated Style gets a Liebster Award


The Liebster Blog Award is given to up-and-coming bloggers.



 Liebster is a German word meaning "dear, or valued, from the verb -lieber- (to love)".
 
It's because of this very description that I was so honoured and overwhelmed to receive a nomination for this award from Allumer*Decor which is a seriously amazing blog with the most gorgeous pictures.  Allumer*Decor just oozes style and I'm so grateful that someone so chic thought of me - thank you!!!  If you have not checked out her blog, don't delay one second.
 
To keep this award going, each recipient must recognize five deserving blogs who have less than
two-hundred followers.
Here are the rules . .
1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to their blog.
2. Choose five new blogs to nominate and let them know by leaving a comment.
3. Request that the chosen blogs pass the Award on to their favorite five. 
4. Copy and paste the award on your blog post.
I'm so excited to share with you, my top 5 blogs:
This is a seriously trendy blog with up to the minute interiors from Australian stylist Kylie Tyrrell.  This girl is going places fast so don't miss out on her wonderful posts.
Stylish fashion and interiors abound.  This is a lovely blog filled with lots of inspiration and beautiful products.
Upbeat, chatty and fun.  I love this blog for its colour and positivity.  It's a visual feast.
Gorgeous images and a blog that definitely lives up to its name.  This blog is chic and glamorous.
Besides having a fabulous name (one of my favourite films!), this blog is full of wonderful interiors ideas and concepts.  It's creative and inspiring.
Congratulations to all receiving a Leibster today - you are all very worthy of it! xx

4 comments:

  1. thank you my darling - you are the best!!!! what a wonderful xmas pressie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the wonderful mention!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Leah, Thank you for nominating my blog! I am glad to have discovered yours and I look forward to reading more on this site. Love what I have seen so far. I am following you now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Leah, thank you so much for nominating me! Your blog is lovely - I'm excited to look through your archives!

    ReplyDelete