Friday, December 2, 2011

My Last Three Assignments for The Year

Collage Board

Drawing Board


Digital Board

These are my last three mood boards for school this year.  Yippee - time for a break!  The assignment was to represent an interiors scheme through three different types of mood boards, collage, drawing and digital.  My inspiration for the scheme was the peacock feathers which feature in the colour scheme with the gorgeous blues and greens and through the repeated circular shapes in the sunburst mirror and side table detail.  The accent colours are gold and orange which lend a formality and some glamour to the scheme.  This was my first attempt at drawing and I've always said I'm not a natural drawer, but I did have lots of fun giving it a go.  My next subject is drawing and I'm looking forward to learning how to sketch a scheme - watch this space!

3 comments:

  1. Leah, I love your digital moodboard, such an amazing board - well done on your High Distinction - you really deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girls!! I was really impressed with the variety of ideas presented in class. I think that's one of the things I love about interior design - there are just so many different styles and options. It's such a pleasure to work in a creative industry that let's you explore. Kylie, your work was awesome as well my dear and also a well earned High Distinction xx

    ReplyDelete