Wednesday, November 23, 2011

A Sneaky Purchase For Me




I also got these lovely lanterns yesterday for me.  I think they will be gorgeous in summer, providing some twinkling light as long luxurious lunches stretch into the night.  They were an absolute bargain from Bed Bath n Table thanks to the 20% discount they were offering, I got both of them for $48.  I think they are such an inexpensive way to jazz up our outdoor area.  I've temporarily hung them with some ribbon, but I'm heading to Bunnings today to see if I can pick up some cheap chain and hooks to hang them with.

1 comment:

  1. These are gorgeous and what a great deal! I have two beautiful lanterns I managed to get home from Morocco last year in one piece and I'm dying to hang them exactly like this; over an outdoor table - perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete