Saturday, December 31, 2011

Orange and Grey


It's been a while since my last post as working full time has left me with little time to play (boo hoo!!).  With all the hype of Christmas and clearance sales now behind me, I feel like I need a recharge and what better way to do it than with colour.  I love orange for the instant uplifting feeling you get from this happy colour.  I like to tone it with grey for a sophisticated palate.  It's officially New Year's Eve now and I still have a lot of packing to do for my trip to Venus Bay to join my boys for a well earned break, so it's good bye for now and I wish you all a happy new year - may all your dreams come true in 2012 (make sure you dream big - if you don't ask, you won't get!) xx

3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! I hope you had a great break!! I'm sad the holidays are over and that they came and went way too fast. But, I'm getting back in the swing of things here and looking forward to recharging as well. ... love the orange!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thank you - I did have a lovely break down at the beach with the family. I'm slowly getting back into it, but my family are still away so I'm looking forward to another long weekend soon so I can join them. I'm loving orange at the moment - I just bought all new orange cushions for our sofa and I love how this colour makes me feel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hoping all your dreams come true too my Darling girl xxoo keep posting, I love your posts xxx

    ReplyDelete