Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Welcome to Celebrated Style



Event decorating - Marina's baby shower at Crown Towers

This is the exciting beginning of the documentation of my online design journey.  There are two parts to Celebrated Style, the event decoration side and the interior design and decoration side.  I hope you enjoy exploring both with me.  A huge thanks to Kylie from Gold Chalk who spent the afternoon with me today helping me establish this blog.  Kylie is a dear friend who also studies interior design and decoration with me at NMIT.  She is incredibly talented and you should do yourself a favour and take a look at her blog at www.goldchalk.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. wonderful start Leah - I am very excited for you and thank you for sharing your design style with us - I am looking forward to reading your blog regulary. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kylie and a huge huge huge thank you for all your help in getting me started and for inspiring me to do this. I have lots of ideas, but be prepared to see lots of wall sconces!

    ReplyDelete