Saturday, October 22, 2011

Divine Drawings - Inslee Haynes

The reminds me of my pretty neice and her youthful style.
It is simply called Evening.


<>
I have purchased this one for my sister (Striped Skirt).
It captures her beautifully.



  
This drawing is called 65 Degrees. 
I like that you can't see her face.


This drawing is called Two Designers and I had a little chuckle
thinking of Kylie and myself as this stylish duo, running our own busy
design business!

This calendar is simply spectacular. 
I would love one in my study for daily inspiration.

I'm in love.  I'm aware that I can go on about things, blabbing that they are awesome, yadda yadda yadda, but seriously, this artist has my heart.  Her ethereal drawings are simple, incredibly stylish and they just capture a mood.  Based in New York, Inslee draws inspiration from the sophisticated women in the fashion capital.  Christmas is just around the corner and these would make the perfect gift - I'm snapping some up for friends and for my sister.  If you want something extra special, you can commission Inslee for a custom illustration.  Visit http://www.inslee.net/ to check it out for yourself.

3 comments:

  1. seriously chic, loving your new header and that anthropology vase!Leah seriously stylish, you are on fire! The world is your oyster! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so funny Kylie, I was just saying to Alex last night that I think I use the word "chic" way too much!! I had some feedback from a friend yesterday about the header, they said the other one was too hard to read so I played around with this one and I'm much happier.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i LOVE mytwodesigners.com, I just decorated my whole living room using them. obsessed <3

    ReplyDelete