Tuesday, September 27, 2011

I love New York - Anthropologie






If you go to New York, a visit to Anthropologie is a must.  Their stores are a visual feast.  They have some very talented visual merchandisers and/or stylists working for them.  The style is eclectic meets vintage with a dash of Moroccan thrown in, but however you describe it, it is definitely cool.  I managed to pass three stores whilst there, so you are bound to run into one.  The most popular is the one located across from the Rockerfeller Centre, however I prefered the one in Soho.  I think it was the small details that I loved best such as the cashier desks which where repurposed wooden school desks.

2 comments:

  1. i am so JEALOUS!! i want to see one of those stores, it looks amazing - great photos. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kylie, the whole time I was there, I was thinking of how much you would love this store!! It is definitely your style. My mum and Renee were sick of me saying how "Kylie" it was! I wished that I could bring the whole thing home for you.

    ReplyDelete