Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Beautiful Book

Sibella Court's Stylist's Guide to NYC
I have been waiting for my copy of this book to arrive and I was so excited to finally receive it this morning.  I have read a lot about this book and how beautiful it was and when I went to the book store to buy it, they had sold out so I ordered it online.  I love buying books online as it saves so much money (leaves more for other shopping), but the only disadvantage is that you don't get to thumb through the book so when this book arrived this morning, it was a total new discovery.

This book is just simply beautiful.  Sibella Court is a Sydney based stylist and she has created a masterpiece here.  The images, the page quality (I got the hardcover version), the layout and the design - it's all perfect.  Even if you are not planning a trip to the States, next time you are in a book store, take a look at this divine book.

No comments:

Post a Comment