Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Lisa Dalla Rosa


All images are courtesy of Lisa Dalla Rosa
I think that artwork is a critical element of interior design and decoration.  We have been studying a lot of images in class and analysing them in term of the design principles.  This has prompted me to share with you one of my favourite artists, Lisa Dalla Rosa.  She is a wonderful Australian artist who is based in South Australia.  I love her dreamy masterpieces which, I think, perfectly capture the feeling of her landscape subjects.  I saw her work at Art Melbourne this year and I will be saving my pennies so that I can buy a piece.  Her work has been exhibited all around the world including Melbourne, Dubai, Toronto and most recently, in New York.  You can view her artwork at www.lisadallarosa.com

No comments:

Post a Comment