Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Lounge Room Update

Our new kid friendly sofa. 
It will be upholstered in a Warwick fabric, Keylargo Slate, which is a dark grey/blue tone

Freedom Drum coffee table.  Another kid friendly choice.
All the bumps and dents from the kids toys will just add the to rustic look of this coffee table.
Our lounge room is long overdue for a revamp.  These are some of the key items that I have ordered for the room.  I'm considering something like the rug shown below from Ada & Darcy and a ceramic drum stool as a side table.  This beautiful drum stool will pick up the colours of the artwork on my walls and my blue and grey hued cushions. 


Ada & Darcy rug
Unfortunately not only is this picture small,
but the rug is also too small for my room, however I would like something similar

Gore Dean ceramic drum stool
This one is from the US, but I have seen them at Gift Fairs here.

I can't wait to see how it all comes together.  I will post before and after pics for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment